#19 One of the first things I look for when I get behind the scenes of a business is how well they know their numbers. As a Founder & CEO it can be tempting to spend all your time on vision and that stuff, but it's the numbers that will enable or disable you to get there.
This step of the process I call instrumentation: you need to install instruments that help you navigate to your goals of scale AND profitability.
On today's show we're joined by Bruce Beaumant, an experienced CFO I've gotten to know through clients' businesses. When Bruce works with CEOs they experience more clarity and greater profits.
Connect with Bruce Beaumont
- Bruce on LinkedIn
- Bruce on Twitter
- Ascendwise (Bruce's business)
When you're ready, here are a few of the ways to work with me...
1. I work with Founders & CEOs both one-on-one and in groups to help you create growth without getting stuck in the "day to day" weeds. Let's talk.
2. Get on the email list for business leaders (here).
Hiring Secrets: How to find the right people who will take your business to the next level.
I'm hosting a LIVE workshop and giving you my playbook for building world class teams.
Learn my Hiring Secrets here ($49)
1) Agency Owners: here are some tools you need in your toolbox.
2) Skills Matrix: Grab my favorite team management tool.
3) Connect with me on LinkedIn (where I share more great content).