#20 If you want to build a healthy, thriving team of high performers then you MUST be meeting with them one-on-one. This step is skipped way too often, and leads to dissatisfied employees, underperformance, and turnover.
Devoting time and energy to your one-on-one meetings is one of the keys to building a business that runs itself.
Listen in as we share the mindset and agenda that works.
Resources in this episode:
- Radical Candor book
When you're ready, here are a few of the ways to work with me...
1. I work with Founders & CEOs both one-on-one and in groups to help you create growth without getting stuck in the "day to day" weeds. Let's talk.
2. Get on the email list for business leaders (here).
PS: When you're ready, here's a few ways I help business leaders create profitable, scalable growth...
1. Work with me for 3 months (limited slots): I recently opened up 4 slots to work with me for 3 months. Here's the details .
2. My newsletter for business leaders: I write a weekly newsletter for business leaders to help you build profitable, scalable growth. Join the list here.
3. LinkedIn: I'm spending more and more time creating content and making connections on LinkedIn. Be sure and connect with me here and say Hi!