#19 One of the first things I look for when I get behind the scenes of a business is how well they know their numbers. As a Founder & CEO it can be tempting to spend all your time on vision and that stuff, but it's the numbers that will enable or disable you to get there.
This step of the process I call instrumentation: you need to install instruments that help you navigate to your goals of scale AND profitability.
On today's show we're joined by Bruce Beaumant, an experienced CFO I've gotten to know through clients' businesses. When Bruce works with CEOs they experience more clarity and greater profits.
Connect with Bruce Beaumont
- Bruce on LinkedIn
- Bruce on Twitter
- Ascendwise (Bruce's business)
When you're ready, here are a few of the ways to work with me...
1. I work with Founders & CEOs both one-on-one and in groups to help you create growth without getting stuck in the "day to day" weeds. Let's talk.
2. Get on the email list for business leaders (here).
PS: When you're ready, here's a few ways I help business leaders create profitable, scalable growth...
1. Work with me for 3 months (limited slots): I recently opened up 4 slots to work with me for 3 months. Here's the details .
2. My newsletter for business leaders: I write a weekly newsletter for business leaders to help you build profitable, scalable growth. Join the list here.
3. LinkedIn: I'm spending more and more time creating content and making connections on LinkedIn. Be sure and connect with me here and say Hi!